Wednesday, October 25, 2006

October 25

Back!

Bla! Random post. I'm seriously damn sick of waiting for bus, waiting for cab etc. Cab last recently, Superwoman needed to go home, so we went to take cab, for almost 1hour we couldn't get a cab! Dang! I'm seriously sick of waiting for transportation and stuff. I WANT MY OWN BIKE LIKE SUMAN AND MY BROTHER! I WANT I WANT! Suman is getting his liscence real soon, and he's already gotten his bike ready! My brother, needless to say! Bike Craze! Changing ALWAYS! CURRENTLY is Honda CBR 1100XX blackbird! heard from suman, that bike price is very steep! BUT my brother bike is FUCKING NICE LAH! hahas! He rich! im not! I mean his bike is kinda big! Im very sure the size is similar to Hayabusa! I want my own bike lah! URGHHHHHH! AHAHAHAHAS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home